Searing flame

Mere words are never enough, All you offer are mere words, Hanging in the air As empty as the space around me, Where are you now?  You’re not here.

And no, you are not ready, Not ready,  For all I can offer, For all I am, For all my intensity, Burning...

Always burning bright, Here to cauterize the deepest wounds, But you’re not ready, To let me heal you, us Because it’s painful for you, Not just you, but me too

And yes, my pain will always be invisible, For your peace will always take precedence, Hold on tight, if you don’t want to lose me, Because mere words can’t hold a flame, So hold me tight,  Because I scare easy

And I’m close to burning away Like always Even if it hurts me more than it hurts you, I’m not a saint,  But I’m a searing, bright flame

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream

Life as we Know it

Missing Pieces Shouldn't Matter